Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,673 (€378) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)