Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,317 (€373) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (31 minutes ago)