Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,584 (€320) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)