Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,820 (2,211 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)