Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.277 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,967 (1,040 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)