Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,401 prices entered by 961 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.012 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,914 (C$366) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)