Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,610 (﷼ 5,997,504) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)