Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,553 (﷼ 6,099,578) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)