Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,702 (﷼ 14,592,220) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)