Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.393 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,817 (AU$425) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)