Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.932 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,285 (AU$1,085) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)