Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,687 (руб 14,791) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)