Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,159 (руб 35,982) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (40 minutes ago)