Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,299 (руб 11,566) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (35 minutes ago)