Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.318 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,912 (Mex$ 31,014) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)