Cost of living comparison between Toluca, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,079 (Mex$ 4,264) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (21 minutes ago)