Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,563 (Mex$ 6,181) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)