Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,825 (Mex$ 5,205) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)