Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,508 (Mex$ 30,880) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)