Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,125 ($339) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (22 minutes ago)