Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,592 (¥40,627) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)