Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,108,010 (¥1,799,962) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨797,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)