Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,828 (¥67,407) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)