Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,376 (¥67,947) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)