Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02034 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,363 (1,640,100 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)