Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02089 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,620 (652,083 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (34 minutes ago)