Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,873 (26,478 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)