Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,274 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (42 minutes ago)