Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,407 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (35 minutes ago)