Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,024 in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)