Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.096 INR / MDL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,473 (1,336 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)