Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,559 (33,499 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)