Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,071 (26,696 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)