Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,768 (33,083 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)