Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,084 (40,057 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)