Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.273 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,970 (1,043 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)