Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.559 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,750 (1,077 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)