Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,247 (1,249 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)