Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.306 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨318,591 (Mex$ 96,359) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨300,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)