Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,581 (Mex$ 72,401) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨238,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)