Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,516 (Mex$ 9,793) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)