Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,796 (Mex$ 12,790) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)