Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨261,230 (元24,418) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨236,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)