Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.852 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,214 (元3,879) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)