Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,747 (€339) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)