Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,546 (€338) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)