Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.728 INR / XCD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,762 (EC$2,139) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)