Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.164 INR / XCD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,908 (EC$1,268) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)