Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨505,087 (€6,383) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨381,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)