Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,514 (3,097 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)