Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,754 (2,029 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)