Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.182 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,931 (8,762 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)