Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,945 (6,107₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)