Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,425 (2,073₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)