Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,578 (€542) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)