Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,160 (€615) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)