Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.943 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,441 (R$ 1,677) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)