Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,238 (R$ 1,923) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)