Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,800 (R$ 1,747) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)