Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,904 (Mex$ 8,337) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)