Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,410 (Mex$ 5,399) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)