Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,882 (CH$412,537) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (33 minutes ago)