Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,632 (CH$229,785) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)