Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09849 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,365 (CH$237,238) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)