Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,458 (CH$399,931) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (35 minutes ago)