Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11088 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,588 (CH$1,484,410) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)