Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,309 ($335) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)