Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.255 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨516,343 ($7,246) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)