Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.007 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨91,196 (R 18,215) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)