Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.829 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,093 (R 5,817) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (27 minutes ago)