Cost of living comparison between Tembisa, South Africa and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.952 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,724 (R 3,983) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)