Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.937 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,348 (R 5,944) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)