Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.694 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,607 (1,165 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (42 minutes ago)