Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.410 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,432 (1,174 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)