Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.802 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,005 (1,742 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)