Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.520 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,259 (2,768 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)