Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.418 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,889 (715TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)