Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,839 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,336 (﷼ 8,431,464) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)