Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,165 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,398 (﷼ 6,741,337) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)