Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,827 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,652 (﷼ 6,489,703) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)