Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,897 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,982 (﷼ 15,890,977) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lublin costs 202 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)