Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,168 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,810 (﷼ 17,816,318) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)