Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.854 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,119 (L 5,997) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)