Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.854 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,281 (L 37,589) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)