Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,411 (L 8,908) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (43 minutes ago)