Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.806 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,605 (L 40,482) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)