Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.904 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,000 (GH₵2,013) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (26 minutes ago)