Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.571 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,000 (GH₵2,059) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)