Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.103 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,125 (4,727 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨121,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)