Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.253 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,863 (1,301 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)