Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.797 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,007 (635 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)