Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.236 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,332 (1,293 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)