Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.956 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,650 (1,248 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)