Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,505 (RM960) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)