Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.626 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,224 (RM2,062) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)