Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,878 (RM2,519) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)