Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.004 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,831 (RM11,341) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨168,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)