Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.302 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨351,228 (NZ$7,425) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨258,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)