Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.484 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,384 (NZ$624) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)