Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23631 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,455 (56,936 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (40 minutes ago)