Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00802 INR / UZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,990 (3,491,901 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)