Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 INR / UZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,645 (3,318,798 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)