Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00827 INR / UZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨83,036 (10,042,664 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)