Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01598 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,536 (2,161,860 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)