Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02143 INR / UZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,481 (722,477 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)