Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,522 (€282) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)