Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,151 (€591) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)