Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,829 (€538) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)