Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,504 (€526) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (24 minutes ago)