Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,728 (€286) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)