Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,341 (Php9,613) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)