Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨39,037 (Php31,721) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)