Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.310 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,171 ($b3,992) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)