Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.654 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,915 ($b10,349) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)