Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.384 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,305 ($b3,975) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)