Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.032 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,998 (1,871 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)