Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,594 (2,107 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)