Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20099 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,961 (104,288 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)