Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20639 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,716 (85,835 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (43 minutes ago)