Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,929 (€590) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)