Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,071 (€560) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (33 minutes ago)