Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,385 (2,172 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (about 2 hours ago)