Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.093 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,078 (12,840 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)