Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.792 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,349 (3,291 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)